Payment & Shipping Terms:
Tech Tool (TT) is a tool that supports the repair and diagnostic process. It was developed to make repair shop tasks easier and more efficient. TT can be used in the repair shop, out in the field, at the roadside, or during test drives. TT is a diagnostics application that covers the whole repair process through the use of plug-ins. With TT you can diagnose, test, calibrate, and program a product. A product could be a vehicle, engine, or a machine. TT also provide functions for updating the tool, communication with the product, and other external applications. The set of plug-ins, user authorizations, and available languages is adjustable to provide every user with what they need.
The basic workflow in Tech Tool is the same for all products:
• Identify a product.
• View information history.
• Diagnose a selected product.
• Test a selected product.
• Program a selected product.
• Calibrate a selected product.
Supported companies and electrical systems:
• Volvo Trucks (Older electrical system, Vehicle electrical system '98);
• Volvo Trucks (VERSION2, VERSION3 - PARAMETER PROGRAMMING);
• Volvo Trucks (VERSION4 - FH4/FM4 - PARAMETER PROGRAMMING);
• Volvo Buses (Conventional, Multiplexed, Multiplexed v2, Multiplexed v3);
• Volvo Construction Equipment;
• Volvo Penta (VERSION2, VERSION3);
• Volvo OEM Component Customer (VERSION2, VERSION3);
• Mack Trucks (V-MAC I/II/III, ITC, IV, IV+ - PARAMETER PROGRAMMING);
• Trucks (VERSION2, VERSION3, VERSION4 - PARAMETER PROGRAMMING);
• UD Trucks (VERSION2, VERSION3).
Volvo IS File ED - is a special software tool to decrypt, edit, encrypt ECU relaod (also called intermediate storage) files for Volvo, , Mack trucks. Tool is made to make all file rebuilding process as simple and easy as possible. It also allows to view ECU file and other information of part and sub part numbers, parameters, PID, PPID, SID, PSID, FMI. Checksum calculation possible of Intel HEX line and whole CSW file. For portability USB key included.
• Access and program parameters of ANY Level without any restrictions for APCI database;
• Edit parameter access, policy, presentation settings for APCI Plus database;
• Change minimum/maximum values of parameters, for example: speed limit;
• Works with Tech Tool 1.12/2.01/2.02/2.03/2.04 in Standard (Normal) or Development mode;
• Support 28 languages;
• Support all brands (Volvo, , UD, Mack) and models supported by Tech Tool;
• Developer Tool for editing APCI parameters (VERSION2 and older el. system trucks);
• Developer Tool Plus for editing APCI Plus parameters (VERSION3, VERSION4 el. system trucks);
• Mack Developer Tool for editing V-MAC I/II/III/ITC parameters;
• Support Windows 2003/XP/Vista/7/8/10;
Some interesting options:
• Chassis ID Change.
• Immobilizer ON/OFF.
• Injector programming.
• Speed Limit programming.
• EUR6 trucks supported.